and a partridge in a pear tree! haha
but yay more awards!! keep ’em comin!
over the past month or so, i have been nominated by some very lovely people for the “one lovely blog” award! …and also another liebster! i am so so grateful that anyone would think of me when they are nominating! it makes me feel all nice and tingly inside! it makes me feel like the things i do are appreciated and that is such an amazing feeling!! it makes me want to keep going and creating things for you all! and it’s not just award nominations that make me feel like this…every like and comment and share makes me feel like a ga-zillion bucks! you all encourage me so much! i love all of you!!
i want to thank a few people for the award nominations!
cat at pushing play IRL. clever and sassy. i always love what she has to say.
brooke at beauty by brooke leanne. extremely talented. you need to check our her halloween makeup tutorials!
rachel at rachel tries life. i absolutely love to live vicariously through her travels. love her photos.
bekah at redeem cliché. i really love her DIYs! sparkle is my favorite color and she recently made a sparkle-fied tutorial for her shoes for halloween!
zareen at orange shoes talking. sarcastic. witty. ranty. in a good way.
bambi at bambileigh. my body twin! i love her sense of style! she needs to be my personal shopper already.
anne at under the ‘brella. so sweet and kind! i love reading about what books she likes to read.
thank you, thank you, thank you!
the next thing you are supposed to do is write 7 facts about yourself that most people wouldn’t know. well here goes…
7 facts about me
1) i’ve only had two jobs since i started working when i was 16. that includes the job i am at now. and i’m 23. so I’ve continually been employed for 7 years of my life.
2) i’ve been sewing and creating things for over ten years! holy crap that’s a long time ago. i’ve learned so many different types of crafts but i’ve always stuck with sewing. i’ve gotten SO MUCH BETTER at it.
3) i sang in a variety of choirs for about 8 years of my life. i miss it so much! i still sing all the time in my car and at home but i miss performing on a stage and singing solos…even though it slightly terrifying.
4) when i was in 8th grade my best friend and i at the time decided that we would have male nicknames. and i was bob. we made t-shirts and everything. there are a few people that still call me bob to this day. its so weird!
5) i really like made up words. sometimes using a made up word is better to describe things with! my brother and i used to play this game where we would take two words and come up with as many different combinations as we could and then we would pick the best one.
6) my favorite colors are any shade of blue-green. teal, turquoise, cobalt, emerald, mint…so amazing. i also am loving pastel colors like lavendar! its going in my hair soon!
7) basic physical appearance facts: i am 5’10”. i am super pale and have lots of freckles, not dark ones though. i am brunette naturally, level 6 ash brown for my hairdresser friends. my hair is naturally thick and wavy, but not too thick and wavy, it’s really perfect because it is easy to manage. i have brown eyes and even though my hair is kinda dark and thick, my eyelashes and eyebrows are light and thin. i have to draw my eyebrows on every day otherwise i look like one of those photoshopped photos of celebrities without eyebrows. it’s not quite as disturbing as that since i do have some hair but you get my drift haha. i weigh quite a lot, but i don’t look like it because i am so tall and i am still proportionate (lucky me!) so my weight hides on my body. you probably would be suprised if i told you how much!
now i am supposed to nominate others! i want to see some facts from:
helen at i will bloom. she is my biggest support in this community! i love reading everything she writes.
libby at honestly, libby. i love that she actually gives opinions on matters and not just the “everything is awesome” standpoint that i find a lot of people have because they are to afraid of being HONEST.
tara at beaus and bows. she is one of my favorite beauty bloggers here on wordpress! she is so amazing!
morgan at crab & bee. she is one of my favorite sewing blogs ever! she makes amazing projects. to die for.
lena at feline creatures. i absolutely love her outfit posts and photos!
charlotte at inside charlotte’s mind. love her deep posts she has been writing! she takes me on a journey with her.
carley at live.thrift.sew. i love all the projects she makes! they give me lots of inspiration.
shauna at rae of sparkles. she has the best gift ideas ever!
lauren at trend-mix. i love her DIYs!! they are so clever!
if you have been nominated before you can still post! or not! no pressure either way. just know that i really love your blog and i would love to get to know more about you!